Multi-Layered Security System
During remote access sessions, Remote Utilities provides multiple layers of security to ensure the protection of both your data and system.
Secure Data Transfers
- TLS 1.2 encryption secures all communication between Viewer and Host, including file transfers and screen captures.
- Encryption is always on and cannot be disabled, providing constant protection for your data.
- IP filtering allows connections only from selected addresses and blacklists potential security threats on your remote Host or EU Server.
- Host identity check mechanism ensures a secure connection with the intended Host.
Enhanced Authentication Security
- Strong password protection with permission-based access.
- Two-factor authentication that uses compatible 2FA apps like Google Authenticator to generate one-time passwords.
- Brute-force attack protection increases the time before fresh login attempts can be made after entering wrong passwords.
- Blank passwords or default passwords are not allowed.
Additional Protection Layers
- Address book encryption safeguards remote access data on the Viewer workstation.
- Ask User Permission allows only authorized access and session timeouts for unattended access.
- Lock Host settings with a password and hide the right-click menu to prevent tampering by remote users.
- Protection by isolation—deploy EU Server for a fully autonomous remote access infrastructure.
Get Remote Utilities
Experience secure remote access with our powerful software. Download the trial and try all the features risk- Get started today!